Highway 29 has closed between County Road 28 and Highway 55 near Glenwood. Detours are in place following the route, other traffic will follow State Highway 114. Crews are working on the overpass, traffic will be unable to cross the railroad tracks. MN DOT estimates this project to last a few months.
- Starting April 11, Hwy 29 will close between CR 28 and Hwy 55.
- Hwy 55 will remain open throughout construction as part of the detour route.
- Detour to/from Glenwood until mid-June: CR 28 and Hwy 55
- Detour to/from Starbuck thru October: CR 28 and Hwy 114
Traffic changes starting in June
- Traffic to be switched to new Hwy 55 alignment
- Hwy 29 to close on both sides of Hwy 55 intersection
- Detour to/from Glenwood mid-June thru October: CR 28, Hwy 55 and Hwy 28