Latest Posts

Dog Starts Kitchen Fire by Turning on Microwave

On Monday in Essex County, England, firefighters responded to a house fire that they soon discovered was caused by a Husky dog that had inadvertently turned on the microwave. Unfortunately for the pooch, a package of bread rolls was inside the machine and caught fire. Thankfully, the dog was not injured and the homeowner was not home. “Our advice is …

Read More »

Minnesota Couple Die 1 Day Apart After Being Married for 68 Years

A Minnesota couple died one day apart after being married for 68 years, according to CNN. Corinne Johnson, 87, passed away on November 24, and her husband Robert died on November 25 at the age of 85. Their son doesn’t think it’s a coincidence that his parents died so close together; Robert said that he couldn’t imagine life without his …

Read More »