Road Construction Season has started, MnDOT released a list of their projects for 2023. Over 170 road and bridge projects will be carried out statewide, along with just over 50 others to improve airports, water ports, railroad crossings. Here are a list of upcoming roadwork projects in West Central MN.
Projects coming in 2023
- Hwy 9 Barnesville
- Hwy 12 bridge replacements, west of Benson
- Hwy 29 Chippewa River bridge replacement
- Hwy 34 County Road 29 to County Road 46 west of Osage
- Hwy 75 Rabbit River bridge replacement
- I-94 WB near Hwy 114, west of Alexandria
- I-94/Hwy 27/CR 45/46 interchange improvements near Alexandria
- Hwy 113 Mahnomen/Norman County Line to Hwy 59 near Waubun
Carry-over projects from 2022
- Hwy 200 Mahnomen to Roy Lake – Work resumes in Spring 2023
Other traffic impacts
Check out 511mn.org for other traffic impacts in west central Minnesota and across the state.