KIKV-FM 100.7– Weekly Reme-Halo Giveaway
Sweepstakes Official Rules
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- Eligibility – The KIKV-FM 100.7– Weekly Reme-Halo Giveaway (the “Sweepstakes’) is open to listeners who are 18 years or older and residents of Minnesota who own their own home and reside within a 30 mile radius of the Station located at 604 3rd Avenue West, Alexandria, MN 56308. Void where prohibited by law. No purchase necessary to enter the Sweepstakes. Employees of HBI Radio Alexandria, LLC and its stations KIKV-FM 100.7 (“Sponsor,” “Station,” or “Stations”), HBI Radio, LLC, or any of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, or any other company or individual involved with the design, production execution or distribution of the Sweepstakes (collectively with Sponsor, the “Released Parties”) any radio, television or other media companies located in the Seattle area, and their immediate family, and their immediate family (spouse, parents and step-parents, siblings and step-siblings, and children and step-children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible to enter or win. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Participation constitutes nominee’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- When to Enter: The Sweepstakes will run from September 30, 2019 at 6:00:00 AM Central Time (“CT”), through October 25, 2019 at 4:00 PM CT (“Sweepstakes Period”). There will be four (4) separate entry and random drawing pools during the Sweepstakes Period as follows (each, a “Weekly Random Drawing”):
|START DATE @ 6:00 AM CT||ON-AIR END DATE@ 4:00 PM CT||ONLINE ENTRY END DATE & TIME||DRAWING DATE|
|9/30/19||10/4/2019||11:59:59 PM CT ON 10/6/2019||10/7/2019|
|10/7/2019||10/11/2019||11:59:59 PM CT ON 10/13/2019||10/14/2019|
|10/14/2019||10/18/2019||11:59:59 PM CT ON 10/20/2019||10/21/2019|
|10/21/2019||10/25/2019||4:00:00 PM CT ON 10/25/2019||10/28/2019|
- How to Become a Qualifier: There are two (2) ways to enter to become a Qualifier:
- i) On-Air: To enter via this method of entry, listeners must listen to KIKV-FM 100.7 for the DJ to announce the Sweepstakes cue-to-call during the morning show and afternoon drive shows weekdays (Mon-Fri) during the Sweepstakes Period. When an eligible listener hears the cue-to-call, and is the designated caller as announced by the DJ (i.e., 10th caller, 7th caller, etc), who successfully reaches the station by calling 320-763-5458, he/she will be deemed a Qualifier, provided he/she is eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes pursuant to these Official Rules. There will be two (2) Qualifiers each weekday for a total of 10 Qualifiers per Weekly Random Drawing. Each Qualifier will be included in that week’s Weekly Random Drawing.
Limit one (1) Qualifier per person during the entire Sweepstakes Period. Note that webcasts of KIKV 100.7 programming are typically on a delayed basis, which may affect a webcast listener’s ability to participate in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor will not accept collect calls. Sponsor is not responsible for telephone line unavailability, busy signals on the Sweepstakes line, operator interference, technical or atmospheric conditions that disrupt the completion of the phone call, telephone system malfunctions, or any other telephone problems which may or may not result from this Sweepstakes. By calling into the station to attempt to become a Qualifier, each entrant understands and agrees to allow the call to be recorded and/or aired on the Station.
(ii) Online: To enter via this method of entry, visit www.kikvradio.com (“Website”) during the Sweepstakes Period to find the Sweepstakes online entry form. Then, complete and submit the Sweepstakes online entry form to receive one (1) entry into that week’s Weekly Random Drawing. Any non-winning entries WILL roll over to subsequent Weekly Random Drawings. All entries must be received by the end date and time as set forth in the Online End Date & Time in teh Chart in Official Rule #2, or by 4:00:00 PM CT on October 25, 2019, to be entered into the final Weekly Random Drawing.
Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, illegible, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected Entries, which will be disqualified. All entries submitted become the sole property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Entries will not be judged but must adhere to the entry guidelines indicated herein, as determined by Sponsor in their sole discretion.
- Weekly Random Drawings/How to Win: Then, on each of the Random Drawing dates set forth in the Chart in Official Rule #3 above, Sponsor will randomly draw one (1) entry to be the Grand Prize winner for that Weekly Random Drawing from among all Qualifiers and online entries received in that Weekly Random Drawing pool. The potential Grand Prize winner will be notified by email or telephone on or about the day of the random drawing. Odds of being named a Grand Prize winner depends on the number of eligible entries received in each Weekly Random Drawing. Sponsor will make up to two (2) attempts to reach each potential Grand Prize winner. In the event Sponsor is unable to reach a potential Grand Prize winner after two (2) attempts, he/she will forfeit his/her right to be a a Grand Prize winner and that Grand Prize will be awarded to an alternate winner, time permitting.
- Prize and Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): Four (4) Grand Prizes (one (1) per Weekly Drawing Pool) – Reme-Halo Whole Home Air Purification System, including installation (must reside within 30 miles of Station). ARV: $2500.00 each.
A 1099 form will be submitted to all appropriate taxing authorities, and by signing the Prize Release. Any warranties and guarantees are strictly limited to those provided by the manufacturers. All other warranties or guarantees are disclaimed in their entirety. Prize is not substitutable, non-transferable and not redeemable for cash. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if the specific prize is not available at the time of the awarding of the prize. Winner is solely responsible for all local, state and federal taxes associated with the prize. The prize consists of only those items specifically listed as part of the prize. A qualified winner must also meet the eligibility requirements as set forth in Paragraph 1 of these Official Rules.
- Claiming the Prize – Each Grand Prize winner must claim his/her prize in person, the prize must be claimed at the KIKV-FM 100.7 Studio located at 604 3rd Avenue West, Alexandria, MN 56308, during normal business hours (Monday-Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.) within thirty (30) days after the day she wins. This is to verify that the prize is being given to the qualified winner. Failure to comply with this deadline shall be deemed to be the winner’s forfeiture of his or her right to claim a prize. The winner must prove he or she is a qualified winner by presenting identification acceptable to KIKV-FM 100.7 (e.g., state drivers license; state issued identification card; valid passport with address verification; or birth certificate with social security card and photo identification and address verification). If a winner cannot prove he or she is a qualified winner, the prize will not be awarded. All unclaimed prizes remain the property of Sponsor.
- Participation Conditions/Release/Consent to use Likeness: By participating, each participant agrees to: (a) comply with and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor which are binding and final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes; (b) release and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liability, including, but not limited to, negligence and damages of any kind to persons and property, including, but not limited to, invasion of privacy (under appropriation, intrusion, public disclosure of private facts, false light in the public eye or other legal theory), defamation, slander, libel, violation of right of publicity, infringement of trademark, copyright or other intellectual property rights, property damage, or death or personal injury arising out of or relating to a participant’s participation in this Sweepstakes, and acceptance or use or misuse of prize; (c) indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liabilities (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or relating to an entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes and/or entrant’s acceptance, use or misuse of prize; and (d) allow Sponsor’s use for promotional purposes of his/her likeness, voice and/or address (city/state) without any additional compensation.
- General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, for any reason whatsoever, including, without limitation, fire, flood, natural or man-made epidemic of health or other means, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal state or local government law, order, or regulation, public health crisis, order of any court or jurisdiction or if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the participation process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Only the type and quantity of prize described in these Official Rules will be awarded. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties as set forth above are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited, to malfunctions, interruptions or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the participation process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of phone calls; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any Prize.
- Disputes/Governing Law: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or the prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate federal or state court of Minnesota; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ or legal fees; and (3) unless otherwise prohibited, under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with this Sweepstakes shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Minnesota without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of State of Minnesota or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Minnesota.
- Official Rules/Winner’s List: For a copy of these Official Rules, or the name of the Grand Prize winner, send a self-addressed stamped envelope by October 4, 2019 to: KIKV Weekly Reme-Halo Giveaway Winners, 604 3rd Avenue West, Alexandria, MN 56308.
- Sponsor: HBI Radio Alexandria, LLC and its station KIKV-FM 100.7, 604 3rd Avenue West, Alexandria, MN 56308.