Authorities in Stearns County have arrested a family member after a 22-year-old woman died in a mobile home fire. Paynesville police were called to the fire just before 7pm Tuesday. Police say a man was pouring gasoline inside the mobile home and started it on fire. The home was engulfed in flames when officers arrived. The woman, identified as Jamey Newport of Paynesville, was found inside in the bathroom. She was pronounced dead at the hospital. The man was arrested at the scene.
For more on the story, click this link to: 5 Eyewitness News.