Nik Knight

Dog Starts Kitchen Fire by Turning on Microwave

On Monday in Essex County, England, firefighters responded to a house fire that they soon discovered was caused by a Husky dog that had inadvertently turned on the microwave. Unfortunately for the pooch, a package of bread rolls was inside the machine and caught fire. Thankfully, the dog was not injured and the homeowner was not home. “Our advice is …

Read More »

Minnesota Couple Die 1 Day Apart After Being Married for 68 Years

A Minnesota couple died one day apart after being married for 68 years, according to CNN. Corinne Johnson, 87, passed away on November 24, and her husband Robert died on November 25 at the age of 85. Their son doesn’t think it’s a coincidence that his parents died so close together; Robert said that he couldn’t imagine life without his …

Read More »

Why You May Have to Pay More For Your Christmas Tree This Year

If you haven’t bought your Christmas tree yet, you may be in for a little sticker shock, UPI reports, because supplies are tighter this year. “Our price went up 25 percent this year,” said Richard Velotta who helps a Boy Scout Troop in Evansville, Indiana, sell trees every year. “We tried to absorb half of it, but we had to …

Read More »