Is your career pandemic-proof? About 73.5 million Americans don’t think so–and they plan to do something about it, according to a new Wallethub survey. The personal-finance platform finds not only that tens of millions of Americans now want to find jobs they can do remotely; here are some other key findings from the survey (check the link for more):
- Nearly four in 10 Americans won’t feel comfortable getting on an airplane until there is a vaccine.
- Twenty-seven percent won’t feel comfortable staying in a hotel until there’s a vaccine, while 21 percent won’t feel comfortable dining out.
- Thirty-four percent of people say that everyone wearing masks would make them most comfortable shopping in person again.
- Only about 28 percent of Americans think that tax rates should increase to fund coronavirus recovery efforts.
- Almost 80 percent of Americans don’t think the unemployment rate will drop to pre-COVID-19 levels until at least the end of 2021, if at all.